Images and documentation can speak volumes to support your inquiry. The DEG recommends attaching any available photos or documents to substantiate your concerns. Some of the Information Providers also require a copy of the estimate to process the inquiry. If an estimate is available, save it as a PDF and upload it here.
Browse images on your desktop or cloud drive by tapping the "Add a file" button below. You can add as many files as you like. (See below for more detailed instructions on how to add files to your inquiry.)
Once you've uploaded all the files you want to include with your inquiry, or if you have no files to add, select the "Submit inquiry" button to complete the process.
How to upload files:
1. Select the "add a file" button
2. This will open a separate window allowing you to access documents on your computer or cloud drive.
3. Find the desired document and double-click on it
4. The filename will appear on the page above with a "remove" button to the right of it and "Add another file" and "Upload files" buttons below.
5. To remove a file, select the "remove" button located to the right of the filename; to add another file, select the "add another file" button, if you have no more files to add, select the "upload files" button.